For definitions which are not provided in these Terms, please check our Terms and Conditions.
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our Websites qltsosce.co.uk and superexam.uk and Superexam platform (jointly referred to as ‘Websites’) for your preparation for the SQE or QLTS exams.
By using our Websites you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Websites.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Terms and Conditions.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Websites the OSCE SMART service, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our Websites
We may update and change our Websites from time to time to reflect changes to our Products for the QLTS OSCE exam, our users’ needs and our business priorities and for other respective reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our Websites
We do not guarantee that our Websites, or any content on it and/or the OSCE SMART service, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Websites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
How you may use material on our Websites
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Websites and in the material published on our social meadia resources. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this Websites
The content on our Websites is provided for general information and guidance and the user should not rely on the provided information, but should conduct intensive reading. The content provides guidance for preparation for the Exam and it is not intended to amount to legal advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Websites.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Websites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Websites is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for Websites we link to
Where our Websites contains links to other Websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked Websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those Websites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
Our Websites may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Websites, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Websites do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The content on our Websites neither is exhaustive nor complete but rather constitutes a guidance only and we emphasise that the user-candidate should read the respective books and manuals and conduct practical training in order to succeed in the Exam.
- Please note that our Websites is only for private use by those who prepare for the Exam. You agree not to use our Websites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our Websites, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- LICENCES GRANTED TO THE Websites OWNER.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Websites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are not responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Websites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Websites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Websites, the server on which our Websites is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Websites. You must not attack our Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Websites will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Websites
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Websites in any site that are not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Websites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
You may use our Websites only for lawful purposes rooted in your preparation for Exam. You may not use our Websites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Websites in contravention of the provisions of our terms of Websites use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our Websites;
any equipment or network on which our Websites is stored;
any software used in the provision of our Websites; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide interactive services on our Websites, including, without limitation:
Video Webinar rooms.
Where we do provide any interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Websites (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it, subject to our Regulations.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. Contributions must:
- Be related to the Exam.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Concern only the subject matter and purpose of the Services.
- Not to breach any SRA or Kaplan QLTS and SQE regulations.
Contributions must not:
- Encourage cheating and other assessment offences.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms through your use of our Websites. When a breach of the Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Websites, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Websites and the Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Websites.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
This policy is governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.